Most suppliers will recommend sealing your granite on a yearly basis or going with long term sealer, which seals your granite for up to 20 years. This is added insurance against food and beverage stains. We have a selection of cleaning and sealing products to help you care for your granite countertops.
How to seal your granite countertop with Granquartz Stone Care System
The highest quality stain protection available, 314P Premium Impregnator is a silicone impregnator suitable for use on all natural stones regardless of finish type. Use 314P for both interior and exterior applications for maximum protection from oil and water-borne stains.
314P allows the stone to breathe naturally, cures quickly and offers a totally natural appearance.
- Ultimate protection from oil, grease and water stains
- Maximum protection available
- Interior and exterior
- UV resistant
- Allows stone to breathe
- Clean surface.
- Allow the surface to dry completely.
- Protect all solvent sensitive surfaces adjoining the work area.
- Apply impregnator undiluted directly to small manageable areas using a sprayer, brush or roller.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for impregnator to penetrate the surface. Do not allow product to dry, re-wet where needed.
- Apply a second application wet on wet.
- Allow 5 minutes for penetration of the second application.
- Completely remove all excess product using a squeegee or towel. No product should remain on the completed surface.
- Allow drying.
Test in a small area prior to general application to determine application amounts and appearance.